Active DebtSafe South Africa Promo, Discount and Coupon Codes for February 2024
- All (2)
- Deals (1)
Expired DebtSafe coupons - they may still work!
Synonymous to its name, DebtSafe brings you protection against debt! DebtSafe has been trusted by many South Africans for over years, as their ultimate debt recovery partner! With DebtSafe you have the opportunity to try again whilst getting all the help you need. DebtSafe does not compromise on genuity as it is registered with the National Credit Regulator (NCR), which is the ‘regulating body’ of the South African credit industry. Visit the DebtSafe website today and experience the best debt review support services whilst saving with a DebtSafe offer from Love Coupons.
Here at Love Coupons, we like to save you money wherever we can. So that’s why we search and collect all the latest money-saving coupon codes, promotional codes, discount codes and deals for DebtSafe we can find.
Love Coupons are here to help you stretch your money a little bit further. So before you head over to the DebtSafe website, take a good look at all our money-saving offers to see what you can save.
Love Coupons Rating
Popular DebtSafe Coupon Codes February 2024
|Sign Up to the Newsletter For Special Offers at DebtSafe Code: ********Added: 17th May 2021Uses: 1
DebtSafe Official Website
DebtSafe is one of the most respected Debt Review companies in South Africa. DebtSafe’s Debt Review program is designed in such a way that it protects your assets from repossession and creditors all the while enabling you to fix your debt. Do not just take DebtSafe’s word for it when they say they bring you the best solutions, the proof is in the experience as DebtSafe has over 10-years of proven success in assisting more than 30 000 South Africans to fix their debt. So you can definitely trust them to deliver the best services that will bring you peace of mind!
DebtSafe has the best solutions for you that are free from obligations, you actually start your debt-free journey with a quote, that comes at no costs, a DebtSafe expert actually gets to call you back, there is no better way of doing things than this way! DebtSafe holds your hand throughout the entire process and assists you to get a new, reduced and consolidated, repayment plan that sorts out your payments in arrears. The services rendered by DebtSafe actually enable risk-free life as you also get legal protection against your creditors and proper cash flow relief! You are just one call away from living a debt-free life, choose DebtSafe to save the day!
About DebtSafe Homepage
What’s even better is that you’ll be able to shop and spend less money if you applied one of the DebtSafe offers we offer at Love Coupons!
How Do I use My DebtSafe Offer?
If you’re looking for a discount or deal on your online purchase at DebtSafe then Love Coupons is the right place for you. All you have to do is follow the steps below to claim your offer.
Step 1: Pick your desired offer from above
Select the deal you want to use from above. If the deal is an offer, you’ll select ‘Get Offer’.
NOTE: in the case of Offer deals, discounts will be automatically applied.
Step 2: Click ‘Go to the DebtSafe site’
This will take you to the DebtSafe website.
Step 3: Get a free debt consolidation quote!
Get your free, no-obligation, quote by filling out the DebtSafe call back form.
Step 4: Wait for your quote and start your debt-free journey
A DebtSafe expert will call you back, thereafter you will get your confirmation quote and there the offer should be automatically applied and your items discounted.
Extra Things You Need To Know About Using DebtSafe's Offer
Why is my DebtSafe offer not working?
There are several reasons why your DebtSafe offer might not be working:
- The DebtSafe offer you are using might have expired.
- You have already used this same offer when shopping before at DebtSafe.
- You have not spent the minimum amount of money. Sometimes in order to benefit from a DebtSafe offer, you have to spend a certain amount of money, and that might be the case why the discount code is not working.
If you ever find that one of our DebtSafe offers here at Love Coupons to be not working, please let us know and we’ll make sure to fix the problem!
DebtSafe Payment Methods
- Bank wire transfer
- Major debit cards
Do DebtSafe Offer Consolidation Loans?
Based on our research, it appears that DebtSafe does not offer that but only carries out the debt consolidation process which is different from a loan, and according to DebtSafe a loan means more debt. With consolidation loans, you only shift your debt from one place to another. Most people will not qualify for a consolidation loan. Unlike consolidation loans, which have very strict requirements (and at the end leaves you with more debt) our No-Loan Debt Consolidation restructures your credit obligations to an affordable, consolidated, repayment plan. You can also visit DebtSafe’s homepage to see if they have posted any updated information about their debt consolidation plan and consolidation loan support.
DebtSafe Money-Saving Hints & Tips
Here are some great tips & tricks for extra savings at DebtSafe:
- Download the DebtSafe mobile application to get important on-the-go notifications.
- Always check Love Coupons for the latest money-saving discount codes and deals at DebtSafe before you finish your purchase.
- Be sure to check out any sale, offers or discount sections on the DebtSafe website to find any promotions or discount offers.
- Join the DebtSafe newsletter to get the best offers, money-saving promotions and exclusive deals sent straight to your inbox.
- Follow DebtSafe on social media to stay updated with any new arrivals or offers.
Reasons To Choose DebtSafe
- Online convenience
- Registered professionals.
- Gives immediate cash flow relief.
- Overall client satisfaction score of 4.8/5
- Combines debt accounts into one.
DebtSafe values transparency and prides itself in having an approach that is open, with no hidden costs and no hidden agendas. That is why DebtSafe’s Blog is one of its most exciting features! You can find a wide array of topics including debt management, romance fraud, benefits of debit reviews or just about anything, this special DebtSafe section has got you covered! What’s even better is that DebtSafe has been commenting on the South African debt management sector since 2009, so the archives are kept for customers’ convenience. Do not stay wondering about all the debt consolidation questions you have, visit the DebtSafe Blog section today and stay connected with information!
DebtSafe Tools: The Budget Template
DebtSafe is one of the top-rated Debt Review companies in South Africa because they do things differently. They are not just there to offer you excellent services that rescue you from a debt-ridden stressful life, DebtSafe wants you to stay prepared for times ahead! That is why you will find crucial financial management tools at DebtSafe and here is the catch, at absolutely no cost! Download the DebtSafe personal budget template today and learn the tricks of saving and handling your money better! Here is how you get to the DebtSafe budget template:
- Get to the DebtSafe website
- Scroll down till you reach the bottom of the home page
- Select ‘Budget Template’ under tools
- Thats it! your budget template will download automatically, ready for you to re-invent they way you manage your finances
Understanding The DebtSafe Debt Review Process
Get to understand the process that will make your life easier, no more dodging the knocks on your door or the emails that will get you having ‘property repossession nightmares. During this process, your monthly debt repayments are not only combined into one installment but also drastically reduced so that you can pay your debt as well as your essential living costs like food, children’s school fees, work transport expenses and so on. At the end of the process, you will receive a Clearance Certificate. This will require your creditors and the credit bureaus to remove any information of the debt review and your previous unpaid debts from their systems, leaving you with an improved credit rating.
DebtSafe Debt Review Qualifying Requirements: What Do I Need To Know?
- To qualify for the DebtSafe programme depends on various factors. But, foremost you will have to be seen as over-indebted, as defined by the National Credit Act (NCA). In short, being over-indebted means that you are unable to pay your monthly financial obligations.
- Other factors that influence whether you qualify for DebtSafe’s program includes the following: your income, the type of debt you have (secured/unsecured debt), the amount of debt you have, your living expenses, your marital status.
- DebtSafe offers a free, no-obligation, debt assessment to determine whether you would qualify for their programme.
- All credit agreements must be included in your debt review. The only exception is those credit agreements where the creditor has started legal action. But even then, you will have to let your debt counsellor know about the agreement so that it can be taken into account in your overall monthly budget.
- Please note that it is very important that you have to disclose all your accounts to your debt counsellor, no account may be excluded.
- For more information please read the DebtSafe terms and conditions.
DebtSafe Cancellations: What Do I Need To Know?
There are serious considerations to make before cancelling your Debt Review. Here is what you know before you cancel your DebtSafe programme:
- You will need to fill in a Form 17.4 or Form 17.W.
- Whether a debt review is cancelled voluntarily or involuntarily the National Credit Act (NCA) requires that a Debt Review Cancellation Form be completed.
- A cancellation fee of 75% of the debt restructuring fee is payable if you have not yet paid your first instalment and your repayment plan has been calculated.
- The original credit agreement is re-established, and your credit providers are free to proceed to enforce their rights. This could lead to immediate legal action against you.
- You will not receive your clearance certificate that clears your credit record.
- It will be much harder to apply for a debt review in the future.
- For more information please read the DebtSafe terms and conditions.
How do I know that DebtSafe is a legitimate company?
Who is the National Credit Regulator (NCR)?
Who/What is a Debt Counsellor?
What will my monthly installment be?
Do you help unemployed people?
How much does the DebtSafe programme cost?
How long will the DebtSafe programme take to complete?
Will Debt review impact my job opportunities?
Can I cancel my Debt review programme?
How often does DebtSafe release Offers?
How do I use an Offer at DebtSafe?
DebtSafe Pros and Cons
- Lower monthly installments
- Your home and car stay safe (No repossession or legal action from your creditors.)
- You will be able to afford your family’s crucial living expenses.
- Once you finish the programme successfully, you will enjoy complete financial rehabilitation with a clear credit record.
- Excellent support services
- You will not be allowed to get credit during your debt review
- The payment period of your debt will be extended in order to lower your monthly installments.
Similar Debt Consolidation Service Providers Like DebtSafe To Use
- Infinite Life – Is a debt counselling services provider that comes with over 30 years of experience in the financial industry helping people with debt assessments and giving the freedom from debt.
- Clientele – Is a leading insurance and financial services company, helping thousands of people and businesses around South Africa to get fair and affordable access to essential financial and insurance services including providing clients with a Legal lawyer that will help them appoint a Debt Counsellor in their area.
DebtSafe Contact Details
If you need to get in touch with DebtSafe about an order, an inquiry, or anything else, there are a number of ways you can do this:
Give DebtSafe a call at 0861 100 999 and they will be more than happy to help.
Send an email
You can send an email at email@example.com, and they will be happy to help.
You can also conveniently smsDebtSafe with your enquiry, at no extra cost and they will be happy to help.
Contact DebtSafe via their contact form and they will get back to you asap.
You can DM DebtSafe on their Twitter account and you’ll be directed to write your inquiry.
You can DM DebtSafe on their Facebook page and you’ll be directed to write your inquiry.
You can contact DebtSafe on their LinkedIn account and they will gladly attend to you.
DebtSafe Opening Hours
DebtSafe is a debt review company that is open 24/7
You can speak to DebtSafe via phone Monday - Thursday: 8 am - 5 pm, Friday: 8 am - 4:30 pm and Saturday: 9 am - 12 pm.
What makes DebtSafe stands above other similar service providers is their brilliant customer service. They put their customers as a top priority. Their team responds as quickly as possible and through various platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Email. Whatever your inquiry is, DebtSafe is always there to help you!
Thank you for visiting Love Coupons
Thank you for visiting Love Coupons on your hunt for DebtSafe coupon and discount codes and other money-saving offers. We hope that one of our 2 DebtSafe coupons and offers for February 2024 help you save money on your next purchase. When you visit Love Coupons you can rest assured that our team has searched high and low to find all available DebtSafe deals. This includes checking the DebtSafe social accounts like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, visiting blogs and forums related to DebtSafe, and even checking other top deal sites for the latest DebtSafe coupon codes.
When shopping online for DebtSafe, it is a good idea to always visit us here at Love Coupons before you finish your order. The Love Coupons team save our visitors thousands of rand every month, many of which never knew DebtSafe discount codes were available until visiting our site. Now that you know how easy it is to save at DebtSafe with our promo and coupon codes, bookmark Love Coupons and always check us out before you checkout.
If you are looking for more than just DebtSafe coupon codes, here at Love Coupons we provide coupons and discounts for thousands of other popular brands and retailers. Check out our DebtSafe related stores, or visit our homepage to search our database of thousands of coupon codes.
DebtSafe Shipping Information
DebtSafe ships to South Africa